If you have been injured as the result of a road or motor vehicle accident, speak to a Brisbane Injury Lawyer for help you with your claim.
If you are a truck or car driver, passenger, motorcycle rider, cyclist, pedestrian or public transport passenger, we can help you make a compensation claim. Our Brisbane based motor vehicle accident lawyers know the CTP Claim process in Queensland and will help you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Motor Vehicle Accident in QLD?
Here’s what to do.
- Report the accident to police.
- Obtain registration details from the other driver (if another vehicle is involved)
- Seek appropriate medical attention. If you’re injured, you should immediately visit a hospital or GP to receive appropriate medical care. Have the treating medical practitioner complete a medical certificate.
- If you have suffered an injury, you or your lawyer should complete a Notice of Accident Claim form.
- Serve the form on the Insurer of the at-fault driver.
Contact us for car accident legal advice
We offer no win no fee retainers for road accident claims we take on. Schedule a no cost consultation with a lawyer in our Milton office today.